Wednesday, October 16, 2013

RECOMMENDATIONS AT THE CHICAGO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL by Pamela Powell

What?  You live in or around the Chicago area and you haven't seen one film at the Chicago International Film Festival?  What are you waiting for?  With a variety of films, there are movies that will appeal to everyone.  The list can be overwhelming and I have had the pleasure of seeing many of them so let me do the work for you.  Here are my recommendations at this year's festival.  To find out more or see the schedule, go to www.chicagofilmfestival.com

NORTHWEST:
A THOUSAND TIMES GOOD NIGHT:
HONOR DIARIES
STOCKHOLM STORIES:
THE PRIEST'S CHILDREN
AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY:
THE MOTEL LIFE:
LE WEEK-END
A PACT
ELAINE STRITCH: SHOOT ME
BREATHE IN
THE HARVEST
BANKLADY
PHILOMENA
PURGATORIO

As I see films, I will update this list.  Have fun and take in some films you might not otherwise get a chance to see.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment